We are a proud partner of Walter’s Publishing
Walter’s Publishing began more than 75 years ago as a small part of a family-owned business in Waseca, MN. In 1970, Walter’s Publishing was created as a stand–alone company and has continued to invest and be a leader in technological advancements for custom short-run publishing ever since.
In 2007, upon the couple’s retirement, its printer, Taylor Corporation, purchased the company and moved it to Taylor’s North Mankato, MN location. Through the financial resources of Taylor Corporation, Walter’s Publishing has been able to maintain its family-owned, customer-focused mindset while gaining access to cutting-edge equipment and capabilities that are changing industry standards
For more than 40 years, Walter’s Publishing has been a yearbook provider, growing to service thousands of schools in the U.S. and overseas. It has the offerings, resources and expertise you would expect from a large yearbook publisher, yet an attention to detail and personal service that you would want from a small company. Bringing the best of both worlds together is what makes Walter’s Publishing so unique and able to bring you the high-quality yearbook software and products you need at more affordable prices.
What sets us apart from other companies?
Yearbooks. On your terms.
- One deadline. We understand that things may change throughout the year, so we won’t require you to submit your cover or sections of the book months in advance.
- One run. Printing your yearbook in sections can cause inconsistent color throughout your yearbook. That is why we have one operator focused solely on your book while it prints all at once.
- One price. Our company isn’t run by investors or shareholders looking for a quick dividend. While other companies offer complicated pricing and surprise bills, we focus on quality and affordability.
Technology. Make it easy.
- Our Pictavo online software is easy to use track the progress of your yearbook through its creation. Familiar with InDesign? That can be used as well!
- We provide a one-stop-shop to purchase yearbooks and will share who ordered with your yearbook staff.
- Our state-of-the art Heidelberg printing presses bring your images to life like never before. We produce the most natural skin tones in the yearbook industry.
- Our company has worked with schools since the Class of 2000. We constantly communicate with our partner schools to see how we can help out.
- We work hard to provide the best service possible to you, your class, and your school. Want us there during your class? A conference call, Skype, GoToMeeting? Let us know!
- While other companies may give you the same marketing materials that they give to other schools, we help customize your marketing efforts to fit your schools needs.